- Altar Servers – Men and boys of the parish serve at Holy Mass. Trainings are held on the 1st Saturday of each month after the 8AM Mass.
- Ushers – Seat parishioners and visitors and take up the collection at Masses.
- Prime Time Seniors – Membership is open to parishioners and non-parishioners age 55 and older. This group meets the first and third Monday of each month at 1:00 PM in Msgr. Billinger Hall. A brief meeting is held, followed by refreshments, games, BINGO, entertainment or other activity.
- Noodle Makers – Participants gather at 8:45 AM in Msgr. Billinger Hall on the second and fourth Monday of each month. No experience is necessary. Training is provided.
- Pierogie Makers– Pierogies are made several times a year. No experience is necessary. Training is provided. Assistance is needed with organizing order requests, making and bagging the pierogies, preparing orders for pick-up and helping with clean-up.
- Welcoming – Individual contact with new parishioners is made to provide them with information about the parish and activities available.
- Bereavement Ministry – A parish out-reach program to assist those who are experiencing the loss of a loved one. Participants are trained through the Diocese.
Kitchen and Social Hall
- Food Preparation for Special Events – Volunteers help prepare food for special occasions.
- Kitchen Helpers – Parishioners assist in serving food and help clean up at special events.
- Pastry Makers –Volunteers are asked to bake for church events.
Building and Grounds
- Church Clean Team –Parishioners assist in the cleaning of the church.
- Garden Club –Volunteers help plant and maintain the flowers beds on parish grounds.